Mixed-Use Development Project
Located at one of the most popular commercial corridors in New Hanover County, Midtown Village is a mixed-use project situated on +/- 11.4 acres at the intersection of Independence and Shipyard Boulevards in Wilmington, North Carolina. The project features a mixture of office & retail space, and an upscale hotel.
- Ideally located in Midtown with proximity to all commercial centers, including downtown Wilmington, I-40, Mayfaire, New Hanover Regional Medical Center, NC Ports, the beaches, and Wilmington International Airport
- Adjacent to prominent businesses, banks, and medical facilities
- Master-planned development with a wide variety of commercial uses, including retail, restaurants, office space, and an approximately 110-room hotel
- +/- 40,000 SF of Retail and Restaurant space available for lease
- +/- 85,000 SF of Office space available for lease
- +/- 2 acre, 4-5 story hotel with approximately 110-120 rooms
- Feasibility study completed, upscale national flag
Management & Leasing
Midtown Village will be owned and operated by an affiliate of Graham Land Management. Cody Cress and Tyler Pegg of The CRESS Group of Coldwell Banker Commercial Sun Coast Partners are the listing agents for Midtown Village.